1Why should I hire you?
Our team of qualified accountants are dedicated to servicing your accountancy needs. We are AML com-pliant and have over ten years of experience as accountants. From having previous hands on experi-ence of dealing with contractors, small businesses, property landlords etc., we are confident that our personal as well as professional knowledge will help you immensely.
2How can I contact you?
You can contact us seven days a week via email, as well as your dedicated accountant via phone and email during office hours. We understand how important it is to be contactable and easy to reach.
3Are you the right match for me?
Contact us for a free consultation to see if we’re what you’re looking for. We’ll run through the services and packages that we offer you and we promise you won’t be disappointed.
4Do I have to sign up for a minimum term?
No there is no minimum period sign up for any service we offer.
5Is there any joining fee?
No there is no joining fee.
6Is there any leaving fee/charges?
No there are no leaving fee/charges.
7Will I be charged for my initial consultation?
No. All initial consultations are free of charge with no obligation.
8How long does it take to switch from another accountant?
We have made the whole process very simple and taken the time and pain away from the customers. We send a to Genius Accountancy Portal form fill in, which hardly takes around 5-7 minutes to submit if you have VAT and PAYE information at hand. We take care of the rest!
9Do you provide registered office address facilities?
Yes, we do provide registered office address and directors service address facilities at a nominal cost.
10Should I form as a sole trader, partnership, LLP or Limited Company?
The structure of your new business depends on many factors including the size of your business and profitability. These determine whether there are tax advantages to being set up a particular way. There are also other pros and cons across the different structures. We will take you through the pros, cons, ongoing filing and tax implications to help you decide which is the ideal format for you, all this can be done in initial consultation free of charge with no obligation to join us!
11What is the tax year period and deadline for file my self-assessment?
The tax year runs from 6th April to the 5th April each year and you have until the following January (31st) to file your return and pay any tax and NI due. You may also have to make a payment on account on 31st January and 31st July.
12Can I contact you after normal office hours or on the weekend for the initial discussion?
Yes of course, please fill in the contact us form and indicate your preference. We will get in touch accordingly.
13Can you value my business?
Yes, we do detail business valuations and provide the necessary information before we start work. For more details please contact us.
14Are you a qualified accountant?
Yes, all our accountants are ACA and ACCA qualified.
15How many years of experience you have?
Collectively, we have over 20 years of accountancy practice, financial services and HMRC working experience, which puts us in one of the best positions to provide you with the accountancy and tax services.
16Where can I find my company UTR?
You will find this on any HMRC correspondence, addressed to your company, with ‘Corporation Tax’ in the title. This is usually found in the top right-hand corner of the letter, under ‘reference’. It will look like ‘123 45678 99012 A’. You can also contact HMRC to request a copy. Their telephone number is 0300 200 3410.
17Where can I find my companies house authentication code?
It is a 6-character code consisting of a mix of letters and/or numbers and will look like AL3R4B, 1234T6 etc. You may have received the code on a letter from Companies House at the time you incorporated the company or on filing reminder letters from them more recently.
18Where can I find my personal UTR number?
Personal tax reference number (also known as a UTR) is a 10-digit number. It can be found on any HMRC correspondence with ‘Self-Assessment’ in the title). You can also contact HMRC to request a copy of UTR. Their telephone number is 0300 200 3310. If you are not already registered for self-assessment, then you will not have a UTR yet.
19Where can I find my employer’s reference number and accounts office reference number?
When a business registers as an employer with HMRC they will be issued an employer’s reference number and an accounts office reference number. This is usually outlined on the confirmation of registration letter that HMRC will send out. The first 3 digits of the employer’s reference number relates to the PAYE office that looks after your account and the remaining digits are a unique reference. The accounts office reference number is made up of 13 characters and presented in the following format; 123PA12345678. You can use the online HMRC checker to verify this number. If you misplace these reference numbers, then you will need to contact HMRC’s employer’s helpline and request that a copy is posted to you.